We are looking for a new JAVA colleague who does not like an excessive corporate bureaucracy, does not want to go nuts at endless meetings, but will bring a new wind and want to change things and move forward. We work on multi-layered applications for airlines and leading travel agencies in several countries around the world.
Five weeks of leave is a matter of course! And other days off you will get from our benefit system. If and when you have a cold – we do not mind, you can work from home.
When do we understand each other:
- You are a JAVA development professional
- Have good knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Have fun doing your backend and do not jumped back due to the development of distributed systems
- The microservice architecture path makes sense to you
- You are interested in modern frameworks and database technologies
- Version tools, automatic tests, or code review are commonplace for you
- You like working independently and we can count on you
- You want to make robust, reliable and scalable applications
- You can work in a team, share your knowledge with colleagues and help / learn from them
- You like to participate in the selection of technologies, implementation and applications deployment
What we work with:
- Spring Framework, Hibernate, JMS, Eclipse ...
- EJB, JPA
- Swagger, Rest
- web development, UX, CSS, jQuery, Wicket ...
- MySQL, Oracle,
- Git, Maven, Jenkins, ...
- Linux, Docker, ...
- data integration, BI, batch processing, ...
- applications testing - unit, integration and functional tests
What can we offer you:
- friendly and opened team
- the opportunity to participate in the selection of used technologies
- cooperation through HPP (main job) or IČO (trade license)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- cheap calls and data tariff
- a wide variety of benefits